Mothers Day Date | Facts About Mother’s Day | What to do on Mothers Day?- Mother’s Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of the month of May. Everyone wish their mother’s on that day. They celebrate this special day with great excitement. Some people give their mother cakes, flowers, greetings cards, Phones etc. Celebrate Mother’s Day and motherhood by wishing your mom with wonderful Mothers day messages. The day is commemorated to honor motherhood and recognize every mother’s dedications and sacrifices made for her children.
Mothers Day Date | When Is Mother’s Day
As Mother’s day, the day dedicated to every Mom is coming everyone wants to know the date so they can wish his/her mother. Because this day is the only day when anyone can give gratitude towards the mother. Mostly Everyone knows the date of Mother’s day as they wished last year to their mom but we know that one has memory but with the time these memories are dimmed, But when we touched with the same date every year, that day makes some place in our mind and without much delay we remind the right date that event is on that day.
If this is your first time that you want to know or you forgot Mother’s Day Date not to worry we are here to help you. Mother’s Day Occurs every year on second Sunday of may. In this year 2017 mother’s day fell on Sunday, May 14. In 1914, Woodrow Wilson signed a proclamation recognizing the second Sunday in May as Mother’s Day and we also tell you about Father’s day date later.
|When is …?||Date||Day of the week|
|Mother’s Day 2010||May 9, 2010||Sunday|
|Mother’s Day 2011||May 8, 2011||Sunday|
|Mother’s Day 2012||May 13, 2012||Sunday|
|Mother’s Day 2013||May 12, 2013||Sunday|
|Mother’s Day 2014||May 11, 2014||Sunday|
|Mother’s Day 2015||May 10, 2015||Sunday|
|Mother’s Day 2016||May 8, 2016||Sunday|
|Mother’s Day 2017||May 14, 2017||Sunday|
|Mother’s Day 2018||May 13, 2018||Sunday|
|Mother’s Day 2019||May 12, 2019||Sunday|
|Mother’s Day 2020||May 10, 2020||Sunday|
Facts About Mothers
- According to BLS Bureau of Labor Statistics In 2012, 48% of Mothers with Children under 18 were employed in full-time jobs.
- You can check how many moms, how many children, recent births and many more things related to mother’s day from this link—>>Click Here
- Mother’s Day in most Arab countries is celebrated on 21 March.
- Argentina is the only country in the world that celebrates Mother’s Day on third Sunday of October.
Click on the images for zoom.
What to do on this day ?
- Give your mother a special gift according to your choice that you think your mom love the most on this day. now a days it is very easy to shop Online as many Online websites are available even one can buy and order things through their smartphone apps of those sites and they have easy payment and return policies. She will really appreciate your gift.
- Take your mom or grandmother out to brunch or dinner in a hotel or restaurant, But remember one thing that now a days on these events mostly all the hotels and restaurants are busy so you have to book in advance.
- You have to clean your house for your mother and grandmother so that they feel the day.
- You can send Flowers and Greetings to your mother, you can own deliver if you are nearby else you can book it online as we explain above through apps and websites and told them to deliver at right time. She will Praise your this step surely.
- If you are away from your mother on this day you can do a simple voice or now a day you can call video call to her for wishing and let her know that you love her and show her importance in your life.
- If you want to spend some time on this day with your mother just do one thing that she love the most we know, in April 2016 the movie Mother’s day will release you can watch this with her and family to make this day spacial and unforgettable.
Some messages that can be a daughter dedicate to her mother
Mom, i love you for who you are even though i make you mad like 10 times a day, i still always love you. i want you to know that i am sorry about me being bad i am trying my best to stay out of trouble. i am sorry for every thing i did to be bad. and you are right beside me at school, at dads, and everywhere i go and even when you die i will always remember i talk about you at school a lot and almost the whole school thinks you are the greatest mom in the universe. Mom i want you to know that you are always in my heart and you will always be my #1 best mom in the universe! So, happy Mothers Day and i really think you should do what you want from now on you should follow your heart i love you so so so so so so sooooooooooooo much!
The World’s Greatest Mother
You are the anchor of my life. My greatest support. I know that even if everybody leaves me, and there are no friends left with me, You will be there. Your blessings are the greatest asset of my life, with these I can face any hardships, climb every mountain.
May God give you happiness, health and a very long life. We always need you around Mummy. Thanks a lot for forgiving all my temper tantrums and still loving me.
God made a wonderful mother
A mother who never grows old He made her smile out of sunshine
And he molded her heart out of gold
In her eyes he placed bright shining stars
In her cheek, roses, you see….
God made a wonderful mother
And he gave that dear mother to me
Thanks mom, luv ya lots like jelly tots
I just want to say that my mom is the best, luv u
Hope you like suggestions and information provided by us. Please do share if you think these are really helpful for your friends and relatives too by using one of the social buttons given below. Mother is the beautiful creation of GOD and generally, we all knows that God can’t present for every person at the same time whenever he/she requires so he made his shadow in the mode of Mother. She is present with us every time whenever we need, she sacrifices every day for our present, future and this day must be memorable for her. So please do something for her however you busy on this day in any manner. We hope you must do.